Mitchie is getting a cold and that makes for a sad baby. He has a little cough and doesn't want to be put down for anything.
Still, he's cute in his misery.
Here are a few shots from the past week to prove my point!

Super sleepy pink-cheeked boy.

Little slugger for sure! He loved chewing on it, but was not impressed with how much it hurt when he knocked himself in the head. Pobrecito!

Saying hello to his Pop.

Mitch is a BIG help with the laundry!
He looks so happy on your chest! Mitchy is rather cute, grumpy or not! I found his female rival in "cheekiness," her name is Violet and she's 8 months. I'll get a photo of her. :)
ReplyDeletePoor little Mitch! Hope this cold has a short duration, for his sake and for yours... I also think he's cute either way. :) Why do babies so love laundry baskets?? Both my kids do. Hope this week is a better, more healthy one.
ReplyDeleteLove the baseball outfit!
ReplyDeleteAt least the laundry basket keeps him in one place!
ReplyDeletepoor little guy! I hope he gets better real soon. Hey! We need to talk about me visiting you soon. It MUST happen. Love yas!
ReplyDeleteMy poor baby! Sorry you're sick but you still look pretty huggable! Grandma loves you!
ReplyDelete