I love those baby blues...just like mom & dad. I love all of the frames but the one with his eyes closed where he is cracking himself up is too cute for words- that's my fav. We have Banangrams too...but we've never actually played it!Also the little baby sports socks are precious :)
Agh! Katie he is so cute. I love his hang-dog looks. Anna, get your tush up here and we'll go visit.
What a little monkey! Looks like someone's quite a little charmer. Love the one of him cracking himself up.
I love those baby blues...just like mom & dad. I love all of the frames but the one with his eyes closed where he is cracking himself up is too cute for words- that's my fav. We have Banangrams too...but we've never actually played it!
ReplyDeleteAlso the little baby sports socks are precious :)
Agh! Katie he is so cute. I love his hang-dog looks. Anna, get your tush up here and we'll go visit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little monkey! Looks like someone's quite a little charmer. Love the one of him cracking himself up.
ReplyDelete