Mitch received his first hitting lesson today. I heard Bryan giving instruction from the other room: "You swing like you're chopping wood - a nice level swing. Then if you want to switch hit, you have to change your grip . . ." When I peeked in on them, the bat was a spatula and the little ballplayer was no doubt soaking up the lesson. Next up: signs.
P.S. Happy Birthday, Aunt Laci!
That is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he's a natural. :)
ReplyDeleteWow,he's in his element!
ReplyDeleteI think Bryan is getting an earlier start than his dad -- Mitchell should be great!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute! I love watching my husband with our kids! Your little boy is adorable! I love his cheeks!It was fun to see your parents in your Christmas post. It's been a long time! I'm glad you found my blog! We will have to get together. Our next mainland trip will be this summer, I'll let you know.
ReplyDelete