On Friday Grama Pobst turned 85 (after celebrating 65 years of marriage on Thursday!). The kids and I drove north and enjoyed a day at Lake Chelan in celebration.
Both kids were wildly enthusiastic about swimming in the lake. By day's end, Shannon was "swimming" from Grama to me fully submerged.
Mitch has become a major water lover this summer (whew!) and as long as he has his mask, he is happy! He and I swam to the line of buoys and back. When we returned, Mitch declared "I'm pooped!"
Grampa was the ever-vigilant lifeguard. He kept track of all of us cheerfully all afternoon!
We enjoyed our picnic, perfect weather, and priceless time together.
Happy 85th to this beautiful lady!
She seems so much younger than 85!!! And 65 years of marriage is awesome--congrats to your grandparents!
ReplyDeleteGreat for the kids to have Great Grandparents and will remember them!! Long drive for you but your grandma I am sure was so glad to see you and Mitch and Shannon
ReplyDelete