This was the year for our bi-annual Pioneer reunion and we spent the past weekend together in Sunriver. Ann flew in from DC, Sierra from Boston, Anna from California, and the rest of us drove down for a lovely long weekend.
We enjoyed seeing how well the kiddos got along this year. There was a lot of play!
Erin was deemed "dat funny durl" by my children and she did earn the title.
We enjoyed lots of bike riding and wildlife spotting.
When we weren't wearing kids out on the bike paths, we also went to the water park 4 times! Mitch got to ride the slides alone and he did a great job!
What is becoming a beloved tradition - a clothing exchange! Nothing like shopping from your friends' closets!
One bike ride led to the stables and Nina helped the kids feed the horses some grass.
Mitch is the oldest kid and he did a good job (usually) of playing well with the others.
These girls are hilarious!
Here's the crew!
These are the "Pio 2s" - 2nd generation - with their blankets. Oscar forgot his and Anna's babe has one ready to wrap up in!
Here we are a mere 12 years post graduation. Love these ladies!
Nice pics, just glad I wasn't there and so were you glad I wasn't there. I wish I could have been involved in the clothing exchange??!!
ReplyDelete