11 April 2010

Overnighter

Bryan and I slept through the night Friday and Saturday! No, Mitch is not allowing it. However, he wasn't here. That's right, folks, we shipped him away! He spent the weekend with his grandparents A and we got some much needed time to work and do homework here.
A thousand thanks for the break!
Grampa A feeding a small piglet.


Grandma Johnson stopped by for some Mitch time, too.
That's my baby blanket from Aunt Phyllis!

Post-bath with Grama A. The water in Ephrata is currently toxic so they had to boil it for his bath. Flashbacks to early 1900s!


Silly sleeper.


Snacktime in the car.


Bless his heart, he was happy to come home!
P.S. Happy birthday to Mitch's uncle Chad!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I am so proud of you for being able to do that, I still have trouble letting Adelaide go for the day... must be my awful control freak nature. The nap photo is hysterical and I can't believe how happy he looks to be back in your arms for the last picture. What an adorable dude. You look really great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of glee on his little face, when he's back in your arms too cute! So glad you guys got some rest, sheesh Im sure you needed it! Also looks like Mitch had an excellent time with the G-parents, the napping picture is ridiculously adorable! Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the facial expression while eating the snack--it's so funny! And it's so cute that he was so happy to be home. Yay for awesome grandparents--glad you were able to get lots done! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE'S SO CUTE!!! It was fun seeing him on Saturday -- never a dull moment. Good luck with the sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! You look pretty happy to see him too, Katie. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete