Such an adorable sequence of pictures. And if I had a nickel for every time I did the "finger-sweep" through HJ's mouth in the course a day, I'd be a millionaire. This age of putting everything in their mouth does eventually end, but I forget when....
I am afraid that you have the cutest baby ever. I am bracing myself for the supreme possiblity that my children may not live up to the standard Mitch has set. Although, he doesn't have curly hair (probably best for a boy) so maybe I'll win that one at least...wait...did I just HOPE my kid has curly hair?? Sheesh, what I'm willing to burden my children with and they're no more than a twinkle in my [mind's] eye!
HE IS GETTING SOOOO BIG!
ReplyDeleteA favorite past time of many a small child... eating dirt/rocks! Yum, Mitch. He looks huge - have you got that kid on protein shakes already?
ReplyDeletehe is too cute...i just want to squeeze him! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable sequence of pictures. And if I had a nickel for every time I did the "finger-sweep" through HJ's mouth in the course a day, I'd be a millionaire. This age of putting everything in their mouth does eventually end, but I forget when....
ReplyDeleteI am afraid that you have the cutest baby ever. I am bracing myself for the supreme possiblity that my children may not live up to the standard Mitch has set. Although, he doesn't have curly hair (probably best for a boy) so maybe I'll win that one at least...wait...did I just HOPE my kid has curly hair?? Sheesh, what I'm willing to burden my children with and they're no more than a twinkle in my [mind's] eye!
ReplyDeleteThat is definitely one adorable kid!
ReplyDelete