
A breakfast of blueberries leaves its mark!

Hanging out with Pops

Mitch fears the vacuum. I was holding him and talking, but he wanted none of me. Instead, he crawled at top speed over to his Daddy, who was the one vacuuming, and demanded to be held during the terror. Bryan was charmed to be the chosen one!

Flyaway hair will always be his maternal heritage!
He really has the most handsome face. It could be gracing some baby publication or something. You look so content with the little man. Our children can be EVER so charming, huh?
ReplyDeleteThat hair is just amazing! I love the jam all over his face, and the look is priceless! The pics of Mitch/Bryan and You/Mitch are so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Rach--the pics with you and Bryan are so cute! And for what it's worth--HJ is completely freaked out of the vacuum. I always get an extra workout carrying her and vacuuming at the same time. :) We really do hope to see you three very soon!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! Awww the flyaway heritage :) I too hope to pass this along to our little ones, something I like to refer to as my halo. You know that fuzzy frame around the head we curly headed gals get...
ReplyDelete