What a treat these pictures are you are right Mitchie is a little beauty. His complexion is so perfectly creamy I just want to eat him up!
So cute! I'm gone all week long, and I come home and there's only one new blog post??!! Of course I'm not upset because that would certainly be the pot calling the kettle black now, wouldn't it. :) Can't wait for the big guy's b-day!
Blanket's holding strong so far, I see! Relief.
What a treat these pictures are you are right Mitchie is a little beauty. His complexion is so perfectly creamy I just want to eat him up!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'm gone all week long, and I come home and there's only one new blog post??!! Of course I'm not upset because that would certainly be the pot calling the kettle black now, wouldn't it. :) Can't wait for the big guy's b-day!
ReplyDeleteBlanket's holding strong so far, I see! Relief.
ReplyDelete