Mitch has begun taking some unassisted steps, though he still needs help getting into position. Last night Bryan got him going in earnest!
Way to go, Mitch! Fun to see Bryan so excited for him. He's going to be walking around everywhere at his first birthday party! Fun! :)
Bryan's excitement is palpable. AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. Now Captain Destructo can really get into trouble.
That is too cute! What a great moment to catch on video! Give it time...you'll realize all that moment really did was drum up more work for yourself; running around after him non-stop...love it!! :)
Thanks for the video Katie. Mike and I throughly enjoyed watching Bryan and Mitch interact together, so sweet!
I LOVE Bryan's face during this almost as much as I loved Mitch's brief, "whatever dad, I'm outa here" retreat. 5 steps is a lot!!
Way to go, Mitch! Fun to see Bryan so excited for him. He's going to be walking around everywhere at his first birthday party! Fun! :)
ReplyDeleteBryan's excitement is palpable. AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. Now Captain Destructo can really get into trouble.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! What a great moment to catch on video! Give it time...you'll realize all that moment really did was drum up more work for yourself; running around after him non-stop...love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video Katie. Mike and I throughly enjoyed watching Bryan and Mitch interact together, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Bryan's face during this almost as much as I loved Mitch's brief, "whatever dad, I'm outa here" retreat. 5 steps is a lot!!
ReplyDelete