We spent a wonderful, family-filled Thanksgiving holiday in Ephrata & Wenatchee. In all, Mitch spent time with 29 family members plus his parents! We'll be adding photos to this slide show as they trickle in from family so check back for more!
>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rad hat dude! He is really beginning to look like a perfect mix of both you and Bryan. I know I say this every time, but the boy is sooooo big and I cannot get over it. You must be feeding the fella pure butter cream Kate. Everybody looks quite handsome against the fireplace... nice shot for the Christmas card maybe? Glad the holiday went well. Sending a hug.
ReplyDeleteWow. You are one together mama. Way to get your pictures up so fast!! What website did you use for that? I'm thinking about doing the same thing on my blog. Love all the pics! WE had a great time with you guys this weekend. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteAaron had a blast at flag football, looks like your thanksgiving was a success. Hope to meet up with you next time your around, I'm sure my Jenna would love to smother, i mean mother little mitch with loves.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - that slide thing is COOL! I gotta figure that out - love all the pics :-)
ReplyDelete