14 November 2009

Super Cute

What you don't see here is the large puddle of drool
just beneath his chin.

Mitch loves to be naked!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting a new post! I was going through withdrawals. :) I know I've said it before, but Mitch is soooo much bigger than Haylee--the naed picture really shows that. We'll have to take diaper-only pics of them at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He's grown so much -- can't wait to see him! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he is super cute! Well so are you two... so what did you guys expect? :)

    Hope you three are doing well and staying warm this fall. Miss you!

    Have a wonderful day! By the way, I love this blog and all its sweetness :). I've also enjoyed getting to know JoMama thru her blog and Miss Bitty...quite the little cutie pie.

    XO,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete