October has begun with a flurry of colors and activities!
These two continue to grow and I've been taken aback recently when realizing just how big they are getting.
There isn't a lot of "baby" left in either of them.
October began with a bit of rainy weather - a first in several months! Still, the game must go on. Shannon has been enjoying soccer and we've even notched a win!
We played (and lost) in Quincy in the wet weather. Focused athletes? Meh - happy girls, at least!
There was quite a fan base for Shannon, including her Great Grama Sally! We all went to dinner afterward, as well.
While Bryan and the kids went to the Fall Fest at Cloudview, I went to the Mennonite Country Auction with Mom, Gram and Mickelsen. It was lovely! Then I returned home to watch the kids and Bryan run the Orange E 5K in the sun! We finished our busy night with the Orange E Carnival - and came home with two goldfish!
Finally, we ended September with a bit of a heart episode and I'm currently sporting a heart monitor and taking meds - rocking the octogenarian life! All will be well, but this is a strange phase.






Hooray for your colorful life!
ReplyDelete