We spent Mother's Day at Greenbluff this year, following a fun-filled Saturday with the Johnson-LaVine crew. We watched Cinderella at the Opera House and celebrated Haylee's 8th birthday. The cousins enjoyed romping together and no one slept much!
Tired mama and babies. Sunday Mitch was not feeling well as we drove to church. We made a stop at a fire station to use the bathroom and get a quick once-over. All was well and his tears and pain subsided. However, we were quite late to church by this time and opted to meet the crew at Hogues' place.
Checking out the goats is always a must.
Can you read that expression? It says, "I'll tolerate this photo, but I won't like it!" Gram made lovely caramels and mints.
These two so rarely take a photo together - which I was pleased to remedy! If you squint, you can see Chere' and Nao in the form of flowers and a card so it's really 4 generations!
Dessert shenanigans
The babies were asleep within 5 minutes of leaving Hogues' place.
"I'm not tired!" he asserted. His pink cheeks and 2.5 hour "nap" suggested otherwise...


No comments:
Post a Comment