We had some visitors here this weekend and enjoyed our time together!
Nina came and played, read books, went on bike rides, fed us, and was lots of fun to have around.
Shannon can even say her name now!
The great grandparents Pobst came by for a visit today on their way to Sun Valley. Shannon got some car time with Grampa and some tickles from Gram.
And here is a shot of her new dress. She looks like a pixie gypsy and I love it!
That dress is out of control. The cuteness is crazy.
ReplyDeleteWell Hello! I just noticed some clicks over to my blog from yours - so I thought I'd come over and say hi! Pobst kids are just the cutest, aren't they? :)
ReplyDeleteThat's right, Addie! I keep tabs on Conan and enjoy your posts. I think our boys would be thick as thieves at any Pobst gathering!
Delete