Today was our church Christmas program - the Friendly Beasts - and Mitchell has been practicing for a month. He was going to be a sheep with a few other little boys, but there was interest in being dogs. So, Mitch came home and reported that he was a "dog sheep".
He memorized 2 of the songs to sing, including Hark the Herald and We Wish you a Merry Christmas. He actually sang them, too! For the record, he was much better behaved during the dress rehearsal. Still, there were no tears so I count it as a victory.
Shannon was not officially part of the program. However, she joined in on her own. When the kids were singing, she marched up and squawked along with them. How can you deny that little 'angel'?
The cuteness of this all is quite out of control. Is there video footage of this?? Can it be brought to Ephrata for Christmas??
ReplyDeleteAlright!! At least he sung Bryan just usually stood there mad. Vicki, said, "I knew I should have been there." Funny---one never knows what your kids will do. We need to see the video, and I am sure you video-taped it. Grandpa Johnson
ReplyDeleteI KNEW I should have been there! AARRRRGH! I wanted to come so bad, but they really needed me on the piano this morning, and for what it's worth, I rocked!
ReplyDeleteLove the halo on Shannon! Who could ever fault the unplanned appearance of angel in a Christmas program?
ReplyDeleteGlad you have the video to see at Christmas
ReplyDelete