Love it! Did you use your camera to take those videos? I can't figure out how to download videos from my still camera to Blogger. Is Shannon sucking on a pixie stick? ;) Kidding. And Mitchell's hair is downright tame! Love the new footage.
Kim, we used a flip camera - I haven't mastered my still camera yet, either! Definitely a pixie stick. It's a pre-bed snack for all small children, right? ;)
Love it! Did you use your camera to take those videos? I can't figure out how to download videos from my still camera to Blogger. Is Shannon sucking on a pixie stick? ;) Kidding. And Mitchell's hair is downright tame! Love the new footage.
ReplyDeleteKim, we used a flip camera - I haven't mastered my still camera yet, either! Definitely a pixie stick. It's a pre-bed snack for all small children, right? ;)
DeleteNice truck in the background.
ReplyDeleteGood eyes, Wes! Doesn't surprise me at all that you noticed that . . .
Delete