We went to Ephrata for the weekend as a final trip before baseball season begins. While there, we celebrated Bryan and Kim's birthdays, as well as my Mom's. So many February birthdays . . . ah, the lovely month of May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had such a great time with your cute family of four! I love the two pictures of Shannon with each grandma--they are definitely framers. Good luck with the start of baseball season!
ReplyDeleteHey Kate,how fun was it to have our whole family of TWELVE together for the very first time? We loved having all of you home for the great Birthday Bash of 2012. I don't know what we were thinking when we had Bryan and Kim 2 yrs and 2 days apart. I'm guessing that nobody was actually doing much thinking(TMI?)but it has traditionally worked out conveniently for consolidating the celebrations!Hugs and kisses to all.
ReplyDeleteCute photos and a fun time. Jack and Mitchell at the gate is a typical guy photo. I am no where to be seen because they had me in jail in the batting cage. It was Jack's idea but Mitchell was an accomplice! You should be careful who you kid hangs out with! Love, Dad, Dave, and Grandpa
ReplyDelete