Pre-haircut. We were concerned that Santa might mistake Mitch for an elf, so we had to get his hair trimmed.
Here are the happy siblings. Mitch is the King of Stalling. One frequent tactic is to rush off to wherever his sister is, declaring "I go see Sannon". It works.
'Tis the season . . . for baseball, that is! He's working on his swing from both sides of the plate, much to his father's delight. His hand positioning is far from perfect, but we still have time!
Mitch insisted that Shannon wanted him to read to her. He was very deliberate in his alphabet instruction, and the C and G were interchangeable.
Love the new pics! I think Jack and Mitch have the same texture of hair--his new haircut looks great. So nice that things are going well with your family of four!
ReplyDeleteKatie, you and Bryan have some precious kiddos! I love getting to see all of these pictures.
ReplyDelete