We spent the last week at Cannon Beach with Bryan's family.
As per usual, Mitch glommed on to his grandpa first and foremost.
He's a grandpas' boy, for sure!
As per usual, Mitch glommed on to his grandpa first and foremost.
He's a grandpas' boy, for sure!
A lovely sunset evening with the crew.
I spent the first few days in Salem with Russ and Laci following my brother's impromptu surgery. One morning Mitch called me up and we had a casual chat. Good to know he still remembered me even with Buzz to distract him!
The Johnson Family won the sand castle competition with a baseball field complete with fans, teams, dugouts, advertisement signs and a play on words. "In the Big Inning" was a clever reference to Genesis 1 and won the judges over.




Great post!!! How is Russ doing? I love these photos and the ewok one is rad. I can see it all... they are soooooo much fun at this age. Everything is an adventure and a discovery. SWEET sand castle.
ReplyDelete