On Wednesday, Dave was inducted into the WIAA Hall of Fame in recognition of his 36 years of coaching baseball in Ephrata. The banquet was very well attended and there were over 50 people there just to see Dave. The Seattle Times wrote a short article about the event and the Grant County Journal did a much larger piece.
Bryan was able to join his family in honoring his dad.



Way to go Mr Johnson! We always knew he was special. Aside from his baseball prowess he was also a RAD teacher. Who else would do an impression of bacon frying?
ReplyDeleteLove the post, Katie. And since my camera ran out of juice halfway through the event, I'll be stealing some of your pictures...
ReplyDeleteYay! Uncle Dave! Mom raved about the trip. Wish I could've tagged along in a suitcase! I would really like to see the bacon frying impression!!!
ReplyDelete