06 April 2011

Mitchell as of Late

Hey! No cameras in the bathroom, pervert!


A snoozy toothbrusher and his Pop.
There haven't been many photos taken recently, but I forced some shots tonight for the sake of a Mitch update. Some of his recent favorites include: gingerbread cookies (leftover from Christmas), his book of Mother Goose nursery rhymes in which he likes to find "neigh-neighs," greeting his daddy when he comes home from baseball, wearing pants on his head as a hat, singing his pick-up song while putting away bath toys, and saying "I broke it," usually after breaking something though that's not required. His speech is coming along, but it still takes a trained ear, and even then it's sometimes impossible. If he would start saying more words, we'd all be happier. All in good time, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Little dudes! They say they are slower to speech than prissy little gals... communication is nice, but sometimes I wish I had a muzzle. He just looks so different than 6 months ago. Really gettin' to be a little boy. How are you? We NEED to hook up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete