At 16 months, Mitchell's speed is overdrive.
He's always on the go at top speed.

Climbing is a new pastime: chairs, tabletops, cribs, you name it.
The best part is that if he can't get to his desired height, he'll move a chair over and then climb. There is no stopping him!

As the number of clothes decrease, his speed increases exponentially.

Mastering the art of spoons. Eat it or wear it is his mantra.

The pace has finally caught up with him. Rosy cheeks, wild hair and visions of sugar plums, no doubt.
The cuteness of Mitch is slightly out of control. And in my opinion, 15-18 months is the busiest time ever. At least they sleep well!
ReplyDeletei love your blog...it's so entertaining! :) I can't believe your little guy is so big! He is just adorable though and I am completely laughing at your post...I keep thinking that my boys will grow out of, "it" and then I see them with Tim and realize it's just going to get worse and louder and more crazy and more dangerous...but I do love it! (I guess I have no choice because we will soon have THREE boys...poor Taylor!) :) Anyway, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that Christmas is just as wonderful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kim, Mitchie's cuteness is off the charts, out of control, unheard of my friend! You have one cute bambino and those ruddy cheeks...how can one resist!
ReplyDelete