14 November 2010

Fun at the Farm

On Friday and Saturday, Bryan was in Astoria for football and I was taking a test for my masters. So, we needed childcare and the Johnson grandparents were happy to oblige. Mitch had a great time with them and especially loved being outdoors. He slept really well and seems to have behaved himself, so I think he'll get invited back!
He rode the mower with Grandpa Johnson for hours!

A big help with the Stihl. I mean, his mittens even match!

There's so much room to roam and he loved walking all over.

None of the play would have been possible without a snuggle nap with Grandma Johnson.


Grama and Grampa Allstot came over to visit and Mitch put on a show. He was thrilled to have four grandparents all to himself. Who wouldn't love the attention!?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoiled, spoiled. All four grandparents in one weekend... lucky boy. Gotta start a man on powertools early!

    ReplyDelete