Eventually we'll stop measuring time in months, but not yet. My favorite part of Mitchie's current age is the fact that it takes Bryan 3 minutes to get him to bed at night. He has dinner, a bath, a couple books, and then he goes to bed with his tiger and a smooch. He doesn't have to be asleep before we lay him down any more. I realize I may have just jinxed our success, but really, this is HUGE for us. There were months when none of us slept more than a couple hours at a time. Now he's down from 7:15pm until 5:45am. It's bliss.
First of all, those are two amazing heads of hair! Second, Hallelujah on the sleeping through the night! My kids have always been early risers, but to me as long as I haven't had to wake up in the middle of the night with them, it's okay to wake up early (most of the time...). Happy 14 months!
ReplyDeleteOh, and now Jack is starting to sleep later, at 3 1/2 years old. So, there's hope that the 5:45 won't last forever. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! It's beautiful, the headband is a nice touch. I know we shouldn't covet... but I have always envied and wanted your lovely curly locks. :) Hooray for sleep and easy bedtimes and growing babes. I like his jammies.
ReplyDelete