I got to celebrate Mother's Day today with my guys.
Bryan was husband extraordinaire and Mitchie put on a good show, too. Here he is in his favorite duds - almost nothing!
Here's my mom. She's the mom I want to be - wild hair, crazy duds and a heart full of love. Who else can look so good on a tide flat? She's the best, bar none.
Awww too sweet KT. Of course love the pic of Mitch, and really love that one of you and your mom. Glad your first Mothers day as a mama was wonderful :).
Awww too sweet KT. Of course love the pic of Mitch, and really love that one of you and your mom. Glad your first Mothers day as a mama was wonderful :).
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Mother's Day, Katie! The picture of Mitch is so handsome. I love the swooping hair.
ReplyDeleteHappy First Mother's Day from Me Katie!!! Hope you got to relax A LOT :)
ReplyDeleteGlad your guys gave you a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY. You deserve it! And that little guy just gets cuter and cuter every day!!!
ReplyDelete