Since being dubbed "Moose", Mitchell has been gathering the gear to represent his moniker. Here are a few of his prized moose costumes.

An agressive sentiment from such a smiley little man!

Sporting his newest edition - a skiing moose from Sun Valley!

He's hard to spot in his camo moose.

And of course the first moose attire - from way back in October!
Look how much he's grown! Love the first pic of his cute smile! Can't wait to see him again. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I just noticed--is he sitting up on his own??? Way to go, Mitch!
ReplyDeleteThe first picture needs a frame and spot on a wall or shelf. It's a GREAT one. Handsome outfits for a charming little dude. I can't wait for your next one... had a dream you were pregnant with twins last night!
ReplyDeleteThat's not a dream, Jo! It's a nightmare!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE his face in the second picture. What a ham! I wonder what he will think of his childhood nickname when he is say, 15?
ReplyDelete