16 December 2009

Doctor's Visit

Mitchell had a doctor's appointment yesterday for his 4 month well baby visit. Both parents got to attend thanks to the icy road conditions that resulted in cancelled school. Here are his latest stats:
17 lbs 15 oz
26.75 inches long
If only he'd eaten before we went, we could have tipped the scale at over 18lbs!


He continues to be a healthy and happy little guy, although the vaccine shots have made for a cranky baby with a sore leg.

9 comments:

  1. He is a veritable giant of a baby. In all seriousness, what the hell are you feeding him Kate? We went to the doc the other day and the nurse asked me if Adelaide had been a premie... she is 16 months and weighs 19 lb 2 oz. Our kids are physiologically polar opposites. Any personality traits sprouting yet? Hope to see you for a jiffy at the Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a good mix of you guys. Hansom as ever. Payton was 16 lbs when he turned one, and Jenna was 18 lbs when she turned one. he's going to be a linebacker. Hope to see you guys around the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll. Is there anything better than chubby baby cheeks, arms and legs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Big guy! I just looked at Jack's 4 month stats and he was 17 lb. 13 oz. and 26 1/4 inches. So, they're pretty close! Oh, and I thought maybe Haylee was longer than Mitch, but she's not. He now weighs more than her and is longer. I love the farm bodysuit--it was one of my favorites of Jack's. Looking forward to seeing you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys,
    He is soooo adorable! I just checked and Gracie was 17 lbs 6 oz at 4 mths and 25 1/4 " - she continues to top the charts even now at age 6. She could end up being 5' 9" - her father prays that she won't be taller than him :)
    Merry christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little guy and I've haven't yet even been able to hold him! I cannot wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, when I was for months old, I weighed...lol. j/k :). What a cute little peanut! Can't wait to see you in TWO days!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To keep this chubber in perspective, my cat weighs 20lb, so he's not THAT big ;) Although, I don't carry my cat around on my hip all day either...so...my point may be moot.

    ReplyDelete